9/08/2015

@lways online. Part 1: Youtube

Hey there,

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in forever! I can tell you my excuses but no one is going to get better by that so I'll just keep them to myself. Today I want to talk about the internet, more specific about my favorite things on it. I'll be doing multiple posts like this so this is part 1: Youtube favorites.



Siena Mirabella

Besides from her wonderful name she also is a wonderful person who takes no shit. Her video's are amazing. I've been following her for a few years now and it just keeps getting better and better. I have a lot of thins in common with her taste wise.

Maddi Bragg


This girl is absolutely a gem I don't get why she doesn't have as much followers as the big names, because she is so real with her followers and has really good content. But that is just my opinion so you should go check it out for yourself. 

The Line Up


This is an absolute power duo! Maya and Julia are two beautiful girls with an amazing channel. They are always very honest. They're European so I basically can order the same stuff as they feature in their videos so that is a plus.

If you know any channels which you think I would like be sure to let me know!

That was all folks!

X

Ps. Here is another GIF (What did you expect?).






No comments:

Post a Comment